MESH is growing and looking for good people who are excited to grow brands and excel in their career. We have a hybrid remote structure once you're settled, 401k match and benefits, offices in Baton Rouge and Atlanta and service clients with worldwide brands. We hire for values first and live by these values as a company- Listen, Be Authentic and Go Beyond. If this sounds like the kind of place you would like to work, please learn more about the position below.
The Brand Manager is someone with agency or related experience who will hit the ground running. They will be responsible for providing daily leadership and consultation to multiple clients. You will lead client meetings and oversee the overall management of the client's brand - serving as the liaison between the client and other agency staff to coordinate advertising campaigns based on marketing and strategic plans to keep both the client and agency creative team on task.
Client Relationship Management
- Meet with clients to discuss their branding, marketing and advertising objectives.
- Ensure communication flows effectively by acting as the link between the client and agency by maintaining regular written and verbal client contact.
- Balance client expectations with agency expectations.
- Acquire a deep understanding of each client’s business to advise them knowledgeably.
- Assist the VP of Client Services with the development of an annual Client Growth Plan for each of his/her assigned accounts
- Provide overall project management (internal and external) to ensure completion of all projects on time and within budget.
- Manage campaign/project costs by overseeing budgets and working with accounting on invoicing clients.
- Assist in determining project hours based on budgets.
- Write client status reports.
- Demonstrate an ability to organize workload and workflow.
- Effectively manage your time, establish clear objectives and day-to-day priorities in order to handle multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Demonstrate an ability to manage details—Be attentive, accurate, and thorough.
- Display characteristics of a “self-starter”—able to anticipate needs and act without direction when required.
- Provide effective and efficient use of agency resources and processes to ensure projects are delivered as promised in terms of content, time, and budget.
- Prepare thorough, accurate and consistent work that reflect the agency’s quality standards.
- Be able to adapt to workload and working conditions while maintaining a positive attitude and professional demeanor.
- Ensure staff efficiency by reviewing internal project time reports and monitoring status of all budgets.
- Recruit and oversee any support staff, as needed.
Analytic & Planning Abilities
- Research, concept and prepare marketing strategies, budgets and timelines in order to present to clients.
- Prepare detailed proposals needed for signature based on client’s marketing needs.
- Work with agency staff to plan collateral and specify marketing objectives that meet the client’s needs and budget.
- Work with media director to strategize media tactics.
- Present creative work to clients.
- Take part in “pitches,” along with other agency staff, to try to win new business for the agency.
- Develop compelling summary and recommendation documents for presentation to client and agency decision-makers