The Brand Manager is responsible for providing daily leadership and consultation to multiple clients from meetings to overall management - serving as the liaison between the client and other agency staff to coordinate advertising campaigns and develop marketing and strategic plans to keep both the client and agency creative team on task.
Client Relationship Management
- Meet with clients to discuss their branding, marketing and advertising objectives.
- Ensure communication flows effectively by acting as the link between the client and agency by maintaining regular written and verbal client contact.
- Balance client expectations with agency expectations.
- Acquire a deep understanding of each client’s business to advise them knowledgeably.
- Provide overall project management (internal and external) to ensure completion of all projects on time and within budget.
- Manage campaign/project costs by overseeing budgets and working with accounting on invoicing clients.
- Assist in determining project hours based on budgets.
- Write client status reports.
- Ensure staff efficiency by reviewing internal project time reports and monitoring status of all budgets.
- Recruit and oversee any intern staff, as needed.
Analytic & Planning Abilities
- Research, concept and prepare extensive marketing strategies, budgets and timelines in order to present to clients.
- Prepare detailed proposals needed for signature based on client’s marketing needs.
- Work with agency staff to plan collateral and specify marketing objectives that meet the client’s needs and budget.
- Work with media director to strategize media tactics.
- Present creative work to clients.
- Take part in “pitches,” along with other agency staff, to try to win new business for the agency.