MESH is looking for an experienced person to lead and grow our Digital Marketing Department. The ideal candidate will be well versed in modern digital marketing strategies and technologies, has proven ability to balance building strategic plans and working on the execution, and must have experience managing agency-client relationships. This individual must be focused on delivering measurable results and have a “get it done” attitude. This position will guide team members in a variety of digital disciplines, including the management of social media, SEO and email marketing. Included in the job is involvement in website development from the digital prospective.
As a discipline director, the candidate will be involved in multiple aspects of the agency business including but not limited to:
- Create multi-channel digital marketing strategies for our current clients and the agency
- Help secure new business opportunities.
- Coach and mentor team members
- Anticipate client needs to continue to advance their brand(s)
- Present plans and clearly explaining the digital marketplace to clients and team members
- Lead all aspects of ROI producing traffic and acquisition generation for our clients. Maintain & present client quarterly reporting
- Manage and analyze marketing messaging, testing, analytics to make recommendations and decisions with high impact results
- Negotiate rates and secure digital media based on the approved plan
- Provide direction and leadership over day-to-day social media activities.
- Uncover and secure additional client opportunities to increase agency revenue
- Stay current on new digital tools, eCommerce trends, social media tools and more to develop a best-in-class digital offering
- Collaborate with Director of Media to set priorities for content strategy, tool implementation, media mix, and outreach resources required to execute on the digital strategy.
- Apply in-depth understanding of consumer insights, including demographic/psychographic trends, consumer perceptions/attitudes, need states, motivations, and purchase/consumption behavior to advance the business
- Ensure brand compliance and quality of content via website, Google Adwords, online advertising, social media, etc.
- Manage & reconcile the digital marketing budget for assigned clients.
- Oversee and make recommendations for clients' websites.