MESH is looking for an experienced Senior Social Media Manager that can act as an extension of our clients’ brands on a variety of social channels. The ideal candidate will adopt a brand persona and communicate with followers through a client’s social media accounts. He/She will be tasked with managing and engaging with clients’ social media communities on a 24/7 basis. This position will be responsible for all aspects of social content development including researching, planning, concepting, writing, scheduling, promoting and reporting. This person may also assist the team in creating other digital marketing content such as email marketing and blogging.
Social Media Management
- Maintain all social media accounts for each client utilizing platforms such as Sprout Social and Buffer
- Work alongside the media team to develop annual plans for clients’ digital campaigns
- Schedule, publish and promote approved content for various clients.
- Monitor and respond to followers’ comments, questions, reviews or inquiries on a 24/7 basis.
- Create tailored and grammatically correct responses in the voice of the brand.
- Proactively make the team aware of all issues that may arise within the client's social communities
- Engage in social listening to find opportunities happening in the clients’ community and the broader social sphere
- Create, manage and monitor paid social media posts and ads on a variety of social platforms
- Report and analyze analytics monthly and report key findings to the team and the client.
Digital Content Creation
- Conduct research for planning content.
- Strategize, plan and concept content for each month.
- Create editorial calendars monthly for clients.
- Concept and at times create photo and video assets for clients.
- Write content and develop visuals that are engaging, creative and drive ROI for clients.
Management and Project Support
- Support the management of social media clients and adhere to deadlines in the social media process.
- Communicate with team members to oversee content is created in a timely manner.
- Research and understand the brand, voice and tone of each client’s business.
- Understand client objectives and priorities.
- Work with the team to coordinate the creation of content for each client.
- Stay committed to creating creative content.
- Coach, mentor and direct social media interns
- Maintain budgets for each client with production hours and buys