Since MESH has a number of websites built on Squarespace, this guide is to help Designers and Brand Managers alike to make edits to the sites from their mobile phones using the Squarespace App. Since it's a recent release, the app doesn't have full capabilities yet.
You can use the app to:
- Edit Regular, Blog, Gallery, and Index Pages
- Add new Regular Pages
- Add new blog posts
- Add, edit, and rearrange most blocks
- Upload images directly from your device to Gallery Pages, Gallery Blocks, and Image Blocks
- Edit basic site settings, including Announcement Bar, Business Information, and Site Password
You can’t currently use the app to:
- Create a new site
- Edit Album, Cover, Events, Info, Products, or Project Pages
- Add new pages other than Regular Pages
- Access some site settings, including Site Styles
Step 2: Open the app and log in.
Step 3: Select a website from the list.
As an example, let's use Don's Seafood. You can always switch between sites using the Account tab.
Step 4: Explore
After selecting a site, explore the different tabs at the bottom of the screen:
- Tap the Home icon to see the areas you’ve edited most recently, suggested actions, and a basic traffic overview from Analytics.
- Tap the Pages icon to access all the pages of your site. Tap any page to view or edit.
- Tap the Site Settings icon to view and edit common site settings.
- Tap the Account icon to switch to a new site, get support, or log out.